(Intermediate) Interior Designer
POSITION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent, from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3 years experience in commercial interiors, preferably in the core markets.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Creativity and skills in design, with a focus on hospitality interiors.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the projects/property industry sector.
- Strong leadership and group communication skills.
- Attention to detail in all elements of interior design, including administration
- Strong computer literacy (particularly experience in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and
SketchUp, Revit a plus)
- Strong presentation skills and freehand drawing skills
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player with high level of initiative and self motivation
- Personal commitment to professional development outside of company initiatives